Skill Effect Edit
Caps the amount of DMG from basic attacks at 200-110 (210 - [10 x Rank]).
- This effect stacks with Block , where Block is always applied after Frost Armor making it possible to negate all physical damage.
- This effect interacts with Sweeping Blow in the following ways:
- If the creature is the primary target (directly across from the Creature with Sweeping Blow), then all 3 targets have reduced damage.
- If the creature is an adjacent target, then it will protect itself as well as the third adjacent target, and both adjacent targets add defensive capabilities.
- This does not protect against effects that happen on-hit, such as Weakness, where Dodge will protect against these effects.
- Frost Armor can be bypassed by creatures with the Bullseye, Chainstrike, or Trample skill.
4 and 5-Star Creatures can learn this skill through the Melding process after being evolved.
Note: Due to the new Skill Enhancement feature, Frost Armor can now be upgraded to level 15!
Additional Note: Even though it would make sense, Frost armor still cannot be leveled up beyond 10. This is expected to be patched at some point in the future, but may be intentional as not all skills have the ability to reach level 15.